Saturday, October 8, 2011

TrailHead - Basecamp client for iPad

Basecamp is one of the best project management tool I have used so far. I met both kinds, the ones who love the tool and the others who do not care as much. I also met few who hate it, but I am still not sure, if I understand why. I guess, it is matter of preference.

I was planning to build a basecamp client for iPad for a long time and finally we partnered with Winjit Technologies to build it. It came out pretty nice and is already in the top 100 charts in the productivity category. It was also featured in the best apps of the week list on AppleGazette.com. We have uploaded a latest version with more features. Lets see how it performs.

http://www.applegazette.com/iphone/this-weeks-best-apps-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment