Monday, October 10, 2011

SCRUM in a mobile apps startup

All the thoughts here are just personal opinions and not of Faqden Labs. SCRUM is a high-tech project management methodology, but I am yet to see its advantage in a small company setting. In a company of size less 10, where you work with everyone in the company one on one, changing requirements by the hour, all I see so far, is it putting unnecessary stress on innovation, and adding overhead.

Maybe, I am yet to figure out a way on how to make it work in a highly charged hyper changing environment. Having worked with Scrum for over 3 years and involved in multiple change management phases in large organizations, I definitely understand its value, but just not sure if it applies to all size organizations.

I am open to giving it a run for couple of more weeks. I am open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment