Thursday, October 6, 2011

SEO optimization and website ranking

After a couple of days of SEO work on our website we finally reached a worldwide ranking of below 1 million and 63K in India on Alexa. I am not very sure how sustainable is the traffic to the site based on SEO work alone, unless the appeal of the website based on content and services is good.

This is the best ranking we have achieved since we launched our company in June and started our office on Sept 9th. As expected with any startup, things are crazy and fun. It is quite evident based on my inability to find time to blog.

After running for last couple of months, I suddenly stopped myself yesterday after I heard about steve jobs. His way of product building has been the guiding principle behind our product development philosophy and I just felt sad that I was reading the news on the very device he will always be remembered for creating, the iPhone.

We do hope to continue building good products on iOS platform.


Show More
Alexa Traffic RankReputation
Global 979,937
Global Rank 
India Flag 63,124
Rank in IN 
Sites Linking In 

2 comments:

  1. Nice articles!! SEO is the optimization of website, it is the promotion of a website, it is used for generate traffic or visit of a website via Search engine organic or unpaid searches.

    Thanks for sharing........
    SEO Companies India

    ReplyDelete