Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Writing an e-book

Writing an e-book is tougher than I imagined. I am working on it along with my co-author for last 2 months and we are making very little progress. I am hoping, now that I am done with school and have some free time, I can focus on it.

It all boils down to concentration and focus. When I started, I had a very clear picture of what I wanted pen down, but sitting and getting it done is a complex task. Actually more than complex it is boring! It is not as much fun as I thought. I actually have to convince myself to write everyday. Of-course my co-author is no different.

Anyways, lets see how it ends up in the end.

4 comments:

  1. Au Contraire, I like writing. In fact, I've few things in mind but no time to do it on a stretch as of now..But you will see a book written by me sometime in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I liked it. But once I started writing it, I realized the effort it takes irrespective of how well you know the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like writing.I actually have to convince myself to write everyday.
    Regards,Brus from blackberry app development

    ReplyDelete