Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It finally ended!

Yesterday was the last day of my academic life at MIT. I had to endure a 3 hr final test in finance to earn the freedom. I know I am going to miss being at MIT, but for now I am glad its over.

I completed my degree in 13 months (3 semesters + 1 month IAP). I had taken summer off. Of the three semesters, I spent half of fall in India working full-time for Sourcebits, so it was technically just 2.5 semesters :).

Waking up today morning it felt weird. Not having to run to any class, no assignment to submit, no meetings to attend. It almost felt lonely and exciting at the same time. Now that I am done, I will catch up with all the activities related to Faqden Labs and focus on releasing amazing products in months to come. 

I am also planning to write reviews about various classes I attended and tips on getting the most out of those classes. My only regret is that I didn't attend any Harvard classes, but I guess you cannot have it all. 

from MIT alum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment