Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SAT sales have been disappointing so far!

Going into it, I was aware of SAT being a competitive space and expected tough path for SAT version of the IntelliVocab. But sales have been more disappointing than I imagined. I guess, I will have to work on the marketing for the SAT version.

GRE version almost took of instantaneously with a silent launch. It was getting downloaded over 150 per day without any marketing effort.

Check out the SAT version here: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/intellivocab-for-sat/id436685357?mt=8

In terms of content it is still very basic, but I am planning to keep adding more words and improving the interface over time. Currently we are more focussed on releasing the business communication version of the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment