Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nostalgic about my days as a developer

One of my buddy sent me this old picture and it brought back nostalgic memories of my days as a developer. Those long nights cranking away code at rapid pace were the best days of my life. Life was so simple. All I had to do was be able to talk to computer efficiently and I made good money. No strategies, no marketing, no people skills, no leadership skills, no socializing, no networking. Well, good old days!




I always said the same thing to my manager, that there is no need to test my code. It will work perfectly, just send it to the build. I guess every developer during his early days suffers from grandeur about his coding skills. 

Anyways, this picture made me laugh a lot and brought back memories from good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment