Friday, May 27, 2011

SAT version of the app is now the 3rd best app for SAT

The first thing I see everyday morning is my dashboard. I was surprised to see that the IntelliVocab for SAT app was ranked as 3rd best SAT app. It was also ranked as the 7th best app in the free education app category.

Today is the 12th day since the release and reaching 3rd position is an amazing feat. We really didn't expect this. SAT space is the most competitive space on app store with over 1000 SAT apps.


We are working on releasing the version 1.2 of the app soon.

It is also rated as 5th on the top 50 free education apps list. http://www.appstoreapps.com/top-50-free-education-apps/

1 comment:

  1. Well the features like Expert level /Commitment level check and Progress report impressed me much.I believe , this is indeed a distinct and new feature and may help us more while working on vocab building .
    Wish , you have something for Blackberry users like me too :)

    Good Luck .

    ReplyDelete