Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is Carol good for Yahoo?

For a long time I used to criticize Carol's performance as a CEO at Yahoo! (and Yahoo! overall), but after sometime I got bored of it. It felt like I was beating a dead horse and in fact I kind of felt good for them and even cheered a little bit when there was something positive. I guess I like underdog stories :).

I saw an article today in Business Insider on how Carol managed to increase display ad revenues by double digit for 4 quarters in a row and I kind of felt good for them. I in fact wrote an email to my Yahoo friends congratulating them.. Weird :).

I still think Carol is not the right person to lead Yahoo or atleast they need to hire a community evangelist to build relationship with bloggers. Yep, I am offering myself :).


No comments:

Post a Comment