Monday, March 22, 2010

SDM on Twitter


Samuel Chow, SDM'05 has started an MIT SDM Twitter List.  Thanks for taking the initiative Sam!. Follow it at http://twitter.com/#list/Cybersam/mitsdm.

I was contemplating about doing some kind of inbound marketing for SDM for couple of weeks, but never got around to it. Listening to some of the lectures of co-founders Brian and Dharmesh from Hubspot, I am convinced that SDM can greatly benefit if all the past and current students are more active on Social Media talking about the program. 

We should all blog about the program and integrate tweet into our blogs so that it is tweeted to our followers and friends on facebook, twitter etc… I am including links below on how to integrate twitter with blog and how to integrate twitter with facebook.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Irfan can give me a brief about ur profile..I am very much interested in this couse. I have 5+ yrs exp as software engg. I am hardcore techie..so thought of this course rather than conventional MBA. My first attempt at GMAT 680...but I am taking it again to achive 720+..can you please mail me ...at nilanjandutta81@hotmail.com....and please give info about ur profile and the couse and please comment on my profile

    Regards
    Nilanjan

    ReplyDelete