Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Done with Spring Semester

Finally successfully completed the spring semester! It was an amazing experience. I am still getting used to the idea of not thinking about the projects, assignments, papers etc. Last few weeks were so stressful that I can hardly recall how they went by.  Now that I have some time on my hand before I start my summer job, I will be blogging about various experiences I had, and few tips for future SDM students.

This semester I took
  •          i.            Business Strategy and Role of IT
  •        ii.            The Business of Software and Digital Platforms
  •       iii.            Entrepreneurship Lab
  •      iv.            Organizing for Innovative Product Development
  •        v.            An independent Study for 6 credits.


I know too much softwareJ. I will blog about my experience with each course and few tips how to get maximum experience from them. I hope it might be useful to someone in future.

Overall I was happy with my course selection. The only regret was I could not get into one of the Harvard courses (Lottery) which I was looking forward to take for a long time.  I am going to try again in Fall or next spring, if I can get into it.

For Fall, I bid for G-Lab, Advanced Strategy Management and Technology Sales class @Sloan. I am so looking forward to the G-Lab class, specifically if I can get a project in India or Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you blogging again :)

    When you say 'bid', is that based on the profile or other criteria? ( but definitely not money :D)

    All the best for the Harvard course!

    ReplyDelete