Friday, December 17, 2010

Innovation Strategy

I am planning to take 15.910 Innovation Strategy course in the coming semester and in an effort to justify myself on why I am taking it, I decided to write a blog.

Innovation @scale - How do you manage innovation process in a large company? Entrepreneurs like being nimble and do not truly understand the complexities of innovation as their firm grows. When you are 50, 100 or maybe even 200 employees, all you do is innovation(unless you are running an off-shore service company). But as you grow bigger, hands on approach of entrepreneur is simply not enough. What you really need is a true process to manage innovation at scale.

Well that's the focus of the Innovation Strategy course I am planning to take this Spring. I will continue writing about this course as I make progress. If any of you are planning to take this course please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.

    makeityourring diamond engagement rings

    ReplyDelete