Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back to Cambridge

After a long and adventurous 4 months at Sourcebits, it is finally time to go back to school. I feel sad leaving such a wonderful place on a 5 week break, but I guess it is time to finally focus on finishing my semester(hopefully successfully). I am starting on Oct 25th early morning from Bangalore and reaching Newark(NJ) on Oct 25th afternoon. I will reach Cambridge Oct 26th morning and I have few meetings lined up with my thesis advisor and professor Ross from CISR labs(cisr.mit.edu).

Sourcebits is truly the most innovative and happening place in the mobile domain. I can truly say that I learnt more at Sourcebits in last 4 months than I did in my entire 8 years at Verizon.

I am looking forward to taking the Advance Strategic Management class by professor Cusumano and also conducting research with CISR.

No comments:

Post a Comment